Inspiring memorable moments, Unilever Ice Cream recently announced their newest family-friendly frozen treats across Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike and Popsicle. From summer movie premiers and picnics, to birthday celebrations and family camping – there’s a treat for all your favorite family moments!
· Breyers Ice Cream Cake: Helping you celebrate any occasion – this new variety features Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream and loads of chocolatey crunchies, sandwiched between Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
(We have been fans of ice cream cakes for years. It’s always available and the flavors are great. After I delivered one of my kids I asked for an ice cream cake. Breyers ice cream cakes make me very happy.)
· Breyers Chocolate Snack Cups: Features smooth Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream made with fresh cream and rich Dutch cocoa, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
· Breyers Natural Vanilla Snack Cups: Features Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, made with simple ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, milk and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
(I grew up in snack cups. Snack cups are so easy for little hands on the go. It’s simple, chocolate or vanilla. My kids and I enjoy these very much.)
· Good Humor Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich: Share the nostalgia of a classic with creamy chocolate ice cream sandwiched between two chocolate cookies and topped with milk chocolate chips.
(Good Humor cookie sandwich. We used to make homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches. I am glad to see Good Humor keeping a classic treat around.)
· Klondike S’mores: Features creamy marshmallow ice cream laden with sweet graham cracker swirls inside a delightfully breakable milk chocolate flavored shell. All you need is a campfire!
(What would you do for a Klondike bar? Ok, now you went and got a S’mores version. I was so happy to see these in the ice cream section. My kids are super excited for this.)
· Popsicle Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Michelangelo™, Donatello™, Raphael™ and Leonardo™ are the heroes of these frozen pops featuring four action-packed flavors: Orange Fury, Cherry Crush, Blue Raspberry Blast and Smashing Grape. Grab some before the movie premiere in June!
(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles can do no harm. They were recently named Ambassadors of New York so it’s only right to have a Popsicle with the characters in yummy flavors. We will enjoy these this summer and definitely at the movie. )
For more info visit @unileverusa on Twitter and http://www.unileverusa.com
Disclosure: I was given coupons to review ice cream. Opinions are mine 100% as always. This is not a compensated post.