Back to school is a breeze when your kids wear uniforms in my opinion. It’s also a money saver. This year I’m focused on my two younger children. I have a middle school and elementary school kids both in the same school and both in uniforms.
Lands End is my go to for uniforms. My daughter’s colors are navy blue and white. I don’t know how my daughter grew so fast but I’m glad Lands End has her size, quality and styles that she needs. My son has been in the men’s section for a while now but Lands End can also help with that. Basic colors for him are khaki and navy blue.
She loves skorts and with the weather being comfortable she can start out the school year wearing it.
School Uniform Girls Active Skort $35
· Moisture-wicking enhancement allows for quick dry when working up a sweat
· Hidden waistband pocket for any gear or gadgets needed when exercising
· Hidden shorts keep her completely covered and confident while the skort gives off a cute feminine flair
· Resists fading and piling for long-lasting color and comfort
· Easy-care blend feels soft as cotton
· Fully-fashioned construction for a great fit
School Uniform Girls Short Sleeve Fem Fit Mesh Polo $18
· 100% cotton mesh fabric is breathable and feels soft from the start
· Shaped side seams and neat side vents for untucked days
· Enhanced fabric keeps colors true and resist stains
Double-touch bottoms, comfort-foam padded back panels & shoulder straps, long-lasting zippers and numerous pockets for organizing made easy. Backpacks come in five sizes made for every kid in school – preschool to high school. Personalize your backpack by adding a monogram, embroidery or both!
Classmate Medium Backpack – Print $39
Classmate Medium Backpack – Solid $39
Check out @landsend on Twitter and online at: http://www.landsend.com
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. Clothing was given to review. Opinions are 100% mine as always.