Is it too early to be talking about my wish list for Mother’s Day? I think not!! I don’t ask for much when it comes to Mother’s Day. While some want quiet time alone or to go out for Brunch or Dinner I just want to be around my family. I love presents and those I Love You’s no matter what day is it. I also enjoy buying myself gifts. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I love the fact that my family and friends can shop for my presents in one place ((BJ’s Wholesale Club) and get everything on my wish list. Wish lists are made instead of reminding a person over and over what I would like. I just put these lists randomly throughout the house or as a text/ email for them to see.
May 8th will be here before you know it. Even though I tell my children it’s the thought that counts and you can spend whatever you choose and I also accept homemade cards and gifts I love showing them how to use coupons and get the best price for their money.
Now that BJ’s opened a new store in Riverdale we’ve been quite a bit now and my daughter loves to observe what goes in my shopping cart then look through the coupon book that BJ’s send to my house and the coupons in store to match and rip out because she knows we’re saving a lot by using them. She also looks through my wallet for more coupons that I bring with me as well. This is another reason I love shopping at BJ’s. Coupons are my friend.
1. Beauty- Crest 3D white advanced vivid white strips $39.99 (Mama have to keep her pearly whites for all the pictures I will be in)
2. Drinks- $10 Starbucks Gift Card 3-pk for $28.99 ( Got to have Iced Coffee)
3. Over the counter-Claritin 10mg allergy tablets 90 tablets $35.99 ( I want to be prepared so I will take in advance so I’m not suffering)
4. Food- $100 Cheesecake Factory Gift card for &94.99 (I don’t expect the kids to get this so I would give myself this this gift)
5. Entertainment- Regal Entertainment Group Premiere Movie Ticket 2-pack $19.99 giftcard (Love movies)
6. Kitchen/Houseware- NewAir 12-bottle thermoelectric wine cooler $159.99 (Another gift to myself)
7. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. 2 pack/18 ounce & 2.5 ounce travel size $14.99 (After a rough winter I need my skin to be refreshed and moisturized)
8. Gillette Venus Luscious Lilies Shave Gel Prep 3/Pack for $6.49 (shaving is a must) Love smooth skin.
9. Berkley Jensen Moisture Infusing Shampoo and Conditioner $6.49 each for 40 ounce (to make me feel renewed and rehydrated)
10. Random gift from the heart.
I took my son with me to BJ’s to see what Mother’s Day gifts he would pick out for me and I was happy to see that he went straight for the things I mentioned above. He knows his mama.
That concludes my wish list. Convenient, affordable, simple one -stop shopping.
To help ease consumers’ pain in the pocket, BJ’s Wholesale Club is offering non-members a Free 90-Day Membership available now through Sunday, July 3.
Shoppers can print the coupon at http://bit.ly/1T695nN and visit their local BJ’s club to activate their trial. Once enrolled, shoppers are given a membership number and will receive a membership card upon visiting the member services desk.
Organic Options – BJ’s carries more than 150 organic items in a variety of departments.
There’s so much to choose from that the membership is worth every penny. I also forgot to add I would love a cake and maybe some flowers.
Check out http://www.bjs.com for more info. Follow @bjswholesale on Twitter and Instagram.
Disclosure: I am a BJ’s Blogger Ambassador. This post is a sponsored post. Opinions are mine 100% as always.