I begin each morning at 4 a.m. so I can prepare a delicious healthy meal for my family. Part of that healthy meal includes Quaker Oats Old-Fashioned Oatmeal which I’ve been eating since I was a toddler. It was only right to introduce Oatmeal to my kids. With so many to choose from it keeps breakfast exciting and we like to create different recipes. From high fiber instant oatmeal cinnamon swirl, maple and brown to instant quaker oatmeal cups apples & cinnamon which is great on the go, and the real medleys oatmeal blueberry hazelnut, summer berry, and peach almond. These all are amazing. Also who doesn’t love oatmeal raisin cookies? We also like to add fresh fruit to our oatmeal. When I say Off You Go to my kids I know they’re bellies are full in a good way.
Quaker® believes that everyone should begin each morning prepared for everything that lies ahead. That’s why as part of the company’s new “Off You Go” campaign, the Quaker Oats Company is giving away up to one million bowls of oatmeal starting on National Oatmeal Day to help provide people across the country with the best starts to their days.
As part of its new “Off You Go”campaign, Quaker is surprising people around the country with a free bowl of oatmeal – online, on their way to work, or even at their doorstep. On National Oatmeal Day, October 29, follow @Quaker on Twitter or find Quaker on Facebook to give someone – whether it’s a family member, friend or co-worker – a little good to get them going with Quaker oatmeal. Thursday, October 29 only. While Supplies Last. Terms Apply.
· Quaker kicked off the one million bowl giveaway by thanking those who help families get off to a good start.
o Appreciation breakfasts were served to select teachers and day care providers across Chicago and New York to give them a little good for all they do.
o Check out video footage captured at these events on Quaker’s Facebook, YouTube Twitter pages.
· To learn more about Quaker’s “Off You Go” campaign visit http://www.QuakerOffYouGo.com. To give someone you love a bowl of oatmeal on National Oatmeal Day, follow @Quaker on Twitter or find Quaker on Facebook.
· Don’t forget to share your Off You Go moments and love of oatmeal by using #NationalOatmealDay throughout the day!
GIVEAWAY: Quaker was so very kind to offer 10 of my readers a Off You Go Moments Kit.
Each Quaker® Off You Go Moments Kit will include:
· A heart-shaped Off You Go Oatmeal Bowl to enjoy your favorite whole grain breakfast
· An Instant Photo Camera to capture Off You Go moments and enjoy them in real-time
· A Magnetic Cable Photo Holder to preserve and display your favorite Off You Go moments
· A Reusable Jute Tote as a stylish way to pack all your on-the-go items for the day ahead
· A set of four Quaker recipe cards for morning meal inspiration
· A variety of Quaker products to help get you and your family off to a great start with a bowl of oatmeal
Each kit is valued at approx. $110!
To enter answer this question in the comments below:
How does your familiy prepare each morning to take on the day ahead?
Make sure you are following @Quaker on Twitter and Facebook.
Must be subscribed to my blog fivelittlewords.net and following me on Instagram: @nilimo and Twitter @nilimonicky and like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/fivelittlewords
Giveaway ends November 12, 2015 at 11:59 pm and winners will be announced November 13, 2015 on my blog and social media. Quaker will mail out the winners prize within 2-3 weeks after I submit winners info.
Check out http://www.quakeroats.com for product info.
Disclosure: I am a proud Quaker Q Crew amabassador and was given product for my review. Opinions are mine 100% as always.